18 Ağustos 2016 Perşembe

MILK

Glorious whiteness…
The whiteness which is felt
From so far away
Even though it’s unable to be seen
The whiteness that
Brings the mind to the
Peak of art
And then seals it

A pure white rainbow
For my soul that belongs to black
White is one, not seven
If you add
One drop of black to white
White is white no more
Isn’t black the same?
It can’t stand a single drop of white
Even though the existance of rainbow
I’m still black
Perfect whiteness…
When it’s near my black
Black is darker
White is lighter

With this pure white beauty of yours
I’ve found you in milk
I have no other choice
I might be a funny being
For the ones who can’t see
The divinity of milk
But every being except me
Have grown up with milk
And I’ve grown up with this and that…
One piece of me is always missing
But the time I find you
I’ll be more than one

I’m trying to taste the milk
But I can’t
Are you turning sugar into poison?
Or, am I too scared to touch?
Maybe because you’ll get stained
I’ve told you, remember?
When our pureness doesn’t get blurred
When we blend into each other
I will grow
We will grow
Being the most childish grown-ups
***
Glorious whiteness!
My dream, my reality
My deception, my awakening
The whiteness which makes me
Fall in love with dilemmas
The whiteness I avoided as a baby
Just to long for today
The whiteness who seals the mind

At the peak of art!

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder

UA-82280257-1