18 Ağustos 2016 Perşembe

PSYCHIATRIST'S DEFENSE

Every morning when I wake up
-The mornings which I succeed waking up-
Or when I get out of the bed
To start the day
The green is on my mind
The same green for my needs
-Don’t know if I’m the child of nature or not-
When I didn’t know what was good for my illness
I was exposed to all shades of blue
I experienced pink, white and orange
I faced the most ruthless one of the
Society of needs
-The needs which were wrongly diagnosed-
Fake tantrums after the fear of
“I must’ve lost my mind”
Long live my yearning for green!
It taught me the beauty of
“I must’ve lost my mind”
-Maybe it was a bit too late-
Yes; the colors of my soul were black and purple
But the  “medicine” for the fake tantrums
Is a green path in the woods
The insanity that disables me to
Own an insane existence
-One is made up by the sane, the other is the real danger-
Is slowly walking away, even though it looks back at times
Because of the green miracle
That makes me become myself
***
My little green friend!
-Dozens of it fits into my palm-
I will show everyone
That you are a real friend
Instead of the devil

Who is trying to conquer my mind

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder

UA-82280257-1