18 Ağustos 2016 Perşembe

THE PARADOX OF KNOWING

“Mittwoch”, which is “Wednesday”
Literally, means “middle of the week”
But no one knows that in fact
The middle of the week is
Thursday
Only I know
And that’s why I love
The pitiful Thursday

The reason why
The leaves fall is that
It’s a gift for the good people
By The Lord
To step on them and feel the delight
Only I know that
Fall is never beautiful
For bad people

The Devil has got many names
Lucifer, Beelzebub…
And the meanings behind these names…
Only I am aware of them
Knowing the meanings of the names
Of the Devil which is God’s creation
Should be some sort of worship

Only I see, perceive
And know
Your milky-white beauty
Also, knowing the divinity of milk
Is only destined to me
But…
Only “I” don’t know you
Sure, your beauty is a piece of you too
But the “you” remaining from your beauty
The eternity that I believe in…
Only believing and maybe
Only going to be able to believe
For the rest of my life
Fills my soul
With the emptiness
That is never poetic
Only I know
The doubt in believing
Doubts are scary, agonizing
And so ruthless that
It won’t even leave
Ashes behind me
Only I have learned it

Not knowing you even more
While learning about you
Is the most beautiful way of
Knowing
Oh the circle that makes me want to

Go round forever!

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder

UA-82280257-1